A natureKiss..

A kiss between Sun&Sky

The cool breeze was flowing gently on the not so smooth roof of my Delhi flat.
I was enjoying the moment you can say free moment as the Novel corona has created a Human Lockdown.
The moment was so calm I can't express in words at that same moment I noticed, the vast sky,  as the sky is the only thing that has its own enjoyment without any external source you can say the Internet.
I saw that home going sun or you name it sunset the sun was glowing like the burning fire of a very vast thermal industry and was gradually drowning to the depth of the Earth.
At that auspicious moment, the seen was looking like the very thirsty sky is welcoming or it seems that the sky is allowing the golden sun to kiss on his Head...

A moment I captured in both my mind and Mobile Phone!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blank sky:)

A girl on the window

Jaganntha: The lord of the universe.