A letter..


My love...
I am leaving you with all those moments which we created on our little world of emotion...
Yes, I am leaving you alone as papa's job taking me somewhere apart from you and your thoughts...
One request please stop your tears I am leaving you..but my love is not!
I know I must have a dark world full of sorrows and pain without your presence.
Do not angry upon me from this moment, because I will not be there to wipe out your anger.
Never make a move to that bank of the river we spent a lot of memories...
you will feel alone as I can't be with you.
Stop crying my king I know you are! please stop!
Look ever don't try to harm yourself my heart is with you even my body is somewhere else...
I am leaving...Love you!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blank sky:)

A girl on the window

Jaganntha: The lord of the universe.