A day on the sea:)

A day on the sea ph1...

My wait over when I finally feel her scent smell, she loves to use.
I look back she was right back into my Scooty. "Finally, you came baby" I replied with a smile.
Am I came late? she said with a blush on her face as she knew she already late. 
"Let's go," she said in confirmation to make a journey towards the Sea situating few kilometers aways from Her hostel.
after a few kilometer journeys, she cuddled my face thinking of my anger as she came late although I wasn't angry rather, I was happy to see her after a few days gap.
I'm sorry yaar the hostel warden was not there soi have to wait for the gate to open otherwise you now na I always come on time. she was still giving reasons about the uninformed late though I was not said a single word. 
"Let's eat something its already 10 o clock I know you didn't have your breakfast as you came early to my town." She said.
i denied the offer of the sweet girl sitting behind me but she knew about me enough so my answer didn't mean a lot and we stopped in a sweet place.
After the interval of around half an hour, we again headed towards the sea with a romantic conversation about the future and the things we are going to do in the sea.
"Looking handsome today trimmed the beard na?" she asked.. I smiled looking her back..
But I'm not going to kiss you.. she replied. "Don't worry I will kiss you." I said her squeezing her chick.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blank sky:)

A girl on the window

Jaganntha: The lord of the universe.