A mother knows all..


On the occasion of my Intermediate school, there were four cultural events among which I took part in an event.
The event was 200 meters running.
All the classmates including me were taking part and we were on the margin line of the race waiting for the play teachers whistle.
I was quite nervous as I took part in only one event so somehow I was expecting a prize.

Finally, the race began we all were so energetic and fresh that we ran like the cheetah in search of her meal.
On the midway, due to both the nervousness and for the physical fault, I fell down on the ground and injured badly.
With the fear and frustration of being a loser, I came to my home ignoring all the bloody wounds of my knees.
My mom saw my wound and she was quite shocked but I was looking into her and I started crying.
She understood all both my pain and the bloody wound she hugged me tightly and said it's okay.

sometimes it is better to lose than win the race.
I could completely see her eyes which were full in tears!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A girl on the window

Blank sky:)

Jaganntha: The lord of the universe.